What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: Stryke AV15 woofer and QSC RMX 1450 w/quiet fan mod (1 Viewer)

Ben_E

Stunt Coordinator
Hello everyone. I have been planning on slowly building my DIY HT subwoofer but recently I've started to fall out of the HT addiction as other things have been taking precedence. So I'm deciding on selling these two items.

The AV15 was part of the second preorder batch and its only been open and inspected by me. Asking price is $180 + shipping. Sells on the stryke site for $205. SOLD

Specs of AV15 here

The QSC 1450 amp was bought off of ebay used and I used it on this little 8" car sub just for fun and to make sure it worked. Worked fine but man that car sub sucked (6" port is probably what made it suck so much:), but was free from a friend so I won't complain too much). When I got the amp I purchased a quiet fan and a 1 kohm 15 turn cement pot to control the voltage to the fan to make it even quieter. Its great because you can make the amp practically silent. Will max it out before shipment (having the fan run at max speed) and let the buyer adjust it to his/her taste. Also will answer any questions they have about adjusting it. Top of the amp came a bit scratched up. I had planned to sand/paint it but never got around to it as I decided it didn't bug me that much. Also had to cut the rack mounting brackets off with a hacksaw so it would fit into my audio rack so this amp is no longer rack mountable. Asking price is $225 + shipping.

The RMX 1450 puts out 1400 watts bridged at 4 ohms, 450 watts x2 at 4 ohms, and 700 watts x2 at 2 ohms.

More specs can be found here

Thank you.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks