FS- Sony STR-DA5ES Receiver for sale and 2 computer videocards

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MattSherlock, Sep 14, 2002.

1. MattSherlock

MattSherlock Stunt Coordinator

I am selling the my 5es that I had only for 3 wks because my name came up on the waiting list for the Outlaw 950 and will be purchasing it. The receiver is is excellent condition as I have used it for last 3 wks with no problems. I like to sell it locally if possible, I live in central New Jersey, if not, I will box it up with upmost care and ship it. This thing weighs 42 lbs, so I figure with packaging, it might cost me $50 to ship it UPS gound. I am asking $650+$50 for shipping.
    I also have 2 video cards for sale-
    1 ATI Radeon 8500 retail, 128 meg version, never used with all included accessories.- $130 + $15 for shipping.
    1 AOpen Geforce 4 Ti4200 with 128 meg, excellent condtion and fast. The oringal heat sink has been replaced with the crystal orb gpu cooler. box with all aceessories that came with it.
    $140 + $15 for shipping
    I have sold my Denon 3802 to a fellow HT member earlier this year and I am a verified paypal member.I also just sold my RCA DTC 100 1 wk ago to a fellow member.
    if interested email me- msher155@verizon.net

2. JohanK

JohanK Second Unit

YGM.

3. MattSherlock

MattSherlock Stunt Coordinator

The ATI video card has been sold.