What's new

FS- Sony STR-DA5ES Receiver for sale and 2 computer videocards (1 Viewer)

MattSherlock

Stunt Coordinator
I am selling the my 5es that I had only for 3 wks because my name came up on the waiting list for the Outlaw 950 and will be purchasing it. The receiver is is excellent condition as I have used it for last 3 wks with no problems. I like to sell it locally if possible, I live in central New Jersey, if not, I will box it up with upmost care and ship it. This thing weighs 42 lbs, so I figure with packaging, it might cost me $50 to ship it UPS gound. I am asking $650+$50 for shipping.
I also have 2 video cards for sale-
1 ATI Radeon 8500 retail, 128 meg version, never used with all included accessories.- $130 + $15 for shipping.
1 AOpen Geforce 4 Ti4200 with 128 meg, excellent condtion and fast. The oringal heat sink has been replaced with the crystal orb gpu cooler. box with all aceessories that came with it.
$140 + $15 for shipping
I have sold my Denon 3802 to a fellow HT member earlier this year and I am a verified paypal member.I also just sold my RCA DTC 100 1 wk ago to a fellow member.
if interested email me- [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks