What's new

FS: Sony MXD-D3 Minidisc Deck $150 (1 Viewer)

James Elvick

Supporting Actor
Hello All!
I'm leaving minidisc for now and am selling a perfect condition combo deck. Price is $150 plus $10 shipping anywhere in the upper 48. PayPal or MO, PayPal preferred!
The Sony MXD-D3 is one of, if not the only CD and MD combo unit that allows the user to copy CD contents to MiniDisc at up to four times the original speed of the source CD while offering all the basic features available in most MiniDisc decks. The D3 supports variable copy speed where the unit will slow the recording if it encounters any imperfections in the CD that might ordinarily cause defects in the resulting MD copy as well as time shift recording and 20 bit conversion. FEATURES * High-speed (4x) CD-MD dubbing * Records CD-text directly to MD automatically (*from compatible CDs) * 20 bit, wide-bit stream A/D converters * Sample rate converter * Large twin display * Dual transport design * Optical digital input * Advanced Time Shift Recording * Digital Record level * Playback pitch control * Full MD editing capability CD-Section * Frequecy response - 5-20kHz * S/N ratio - >98dB * Wow & flutter - Below measurable limits MD Section * Frequency response - 5-20kHz * Sample Frequency - 44.1kHz * S/N Ratio - >98dB General * Inputs/Outputs - Line in RCA unbalanced x2. Digital optical input x1. Line out RCA unbalanced x2. Phones out 1/4" stereo x1 * Power consumption - 20W * Dimensions (WxHxD) - 430 x 120 x 290 mm * Weight - 4.7 kg
Link Removed

Allan_Lim

Agent
I know this is quite old, but do you still have the deck?

I live in Canada, but have a friend who lives in Seattle and could get it shipped there and then I'd drive down (Vancouver) and pick it up at his place to avoid customs issues for you in shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks