What's new

FS: Sony Minidisc Recorder and Player (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
I have a mint condition MDS-JB930 Minidisc deck for sale. I've had it about 4 1/2 years and have only used it maybe a dozen times. It works great and has no known problems. You can read a list of features and reviews here MD Community Page: Sony MDS-JB930 . This is a well respected component that blurs the line between Sony's consumer and ES product lines.

Other specs for this unit include:

- Variable Coefficient 24-Bit digital filter and S-TACT circuitry.
- Sony MegaStorage CD changer control.
- CD Text and Custom File transfer via Control A-1 II.
- Current Pulse D/A Converter.
- ATRAC Type ""R"" Digital Signal Processing.
- Scale Factor Edit.
- Playback pitch control.
- PC Keyboard input for disc and track names.
- Anti-resonant aluminum front panel; slanted PC board.
- R-core power transformer.

I'm asking $200 SHIPPED Now $170 shipped which includes the original remote, manual and 5 80-min Minidiscs. I don't have the original box but I will pack it very well as those of you who have purchased from me before can attest to. I also have a brand-new minidisc wallet that I'll include as an incentive to buy.

I also have a hardly-used Sony MZ-E33 portable player in original box. SOLD

Thanks for looking

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Rebecca,
No, it will not read 1 gig HiMD discs. It was made prior to 2004, which is when HiMD came on the scene.

It does do a very good job at recording standard MDs, however.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

becca-pa

Auditioning
Real Name
Rebecca
I wonder why the MD technology didn't take off in the US. I have a hand held HiMD1g but it gets beat up as there isn't any strap or anyway to clip it on.

I converted all my MD74's to 1g's and wish there was a deck unit. I must have 20 disks full of songs.

Sorry, And I hope you sale your unit off. I know the 74's play just as nice as the 1g's do as for audio quality goes.

Becca.

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Price lowered to $180 shipped obo. Player dropped to $30 shipped obo. Thanks for looking. I need to sell these:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks