What's new

FS: Sony HiFi VHS (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Hello.
I have for sale a Sony SLV-676UC HiFi VHS VCR. It is in very good condition and works like a charm. I have had no issues with it but it has not been used very much in the last few years or so.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

It comes with the original remote, manual and box.
Here are a few pics:

The Sony Control-S jacks allow it to talk to other compatible Sony products. I used it to copy TiVo programs from my Series 1 Sony sv2000 with just one click of the TiVo remote.

I'm asking $55 plus shipping in the lower 48 states. This plays tapes very well and produces a nice picture.

Thanks for looking.

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Price drop to $45 plus shipping. They don't make them like this anymore and this has a lot of years left in her.:D

Kenneth Wilson

Auditioning
Real Name
ken
Hello.
I have for sale a Sony SLV-676UC HiFi VHS VCR. It is in very good condition and works like a charm. I have had no issues with it but it has not been used very much in the last few years or so.:)

It comes with the original remote, manual and box.
Here are a few pics:

The Sony Control-S jacks allow it to talk to other compatible Sony products. I used it to copy TiVo programs from my Series 1 Sony sv2000 with just one click of the TiVo remote.

I'm asking $55 plus shipping in the lower 48 states. This plays tapes very well and produces a nice picture.

Thanks for looking.
Do you still have this
Ken Wilson
jblken&pacbell.net

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to guess 11+ years later, probably not.
Also -- unless he's changed accounts John hasn't posted on HTF since 2010 other than it seems 1 post about 6 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks