What's new

FS: Pioneer BDP-94HD Blu Ray Player (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I purchased from an authorized dealer less than a year ago. I've decided to step up to the Pioneer 95HD. The player has been updated with the latest firmware 2.45.

I've priced it to sell at $549, plus $10 shipping. I accept paypal payments!!! I'll ship out Fedex ground and insured. I'll post pics later tonight.

Click here to pics of the player:

AudiogoN ForSale: Pioneer Elite bdp-94hd

Below are the specs from Pioneer's website:

PERFORMANCE FEATURES:

* Spectacular 1080p Picture Quality: The BDP-94HD provides up to 1920 x 1080p resolution for an unrivaled picture quality. And with True24FPS, now see your movies as the director intended.

* Single-Wire Connection: One HDMI digital connection is all you need from the BDP-94HD to output both audio and video signals to your HDMI-capable A/V receiver or HD flat panel. Compared to typical connections, the HDMI interface replaces multiple cords without degradation in signal quality between components.

* HDMI Control: Master your home theater universe. The BDP-94HD supports HDMI Control which allows you to seamlessly control all your HDMI CEC-equipped A/V equipment with a single remote and a single button.

* High Definition Audio: The BDP-94HD features internal decoding of Dolby TrueHD for incredibly detailed and lossless sound quality. In addition, Multi-channel Linear PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS® Surround sound processing are also supported from both analog and HDMI outputs.

* Easy Operation and Setup: Eye-popping on-screen GUIs for easy navigation.

Multi-Format Compatibility:

* The BDP-94HD is compatible with BDROM, DVD-Video, DVD-R, DVD-RW, and CD media.

HOME MEDIA GALLERY:

* Enables users to experience their PC based movies, music, and photos on their home theater system in all their glory through the BDP-94HD. Connect the BDP-94HD to your existing home network and Home Media Gallery automatically seeks out your digital content.

* DLNA Certified: IP network compatibility enables a link with a networked PC to share content, including movies (even HD movies), music, and photos.

* Microsoft PlaysForSureTM Compatible: No-hassle playback of both purchased and subscription based Microsoft PlaysForSure audio or video content downloaded from the Web and stored on personal computers, via an existing home network system.*

Supported Formats:

* Video: WMV, WMVHD, MPEG1, MPEG2 (HD), VC1
* Audio: LPCM, MP3, WMA
* Photo: JPEG, GIF, BMP

TERMINALS:

* LAN (Ethernet 10/100BASE-T)
* HDMI Terminal (Direct Digital Pixel DriveTM)
* Component Video Output*
* Composite Video Output*
* S-Video Output*
* 5.1-Channel Analog Audio Output*
* Coaxial Digital Output*
* Optical Digital Output
* Gold Plated

CONTROL TERMINALS:

* Pioneer System Remote Terminal
* IR Terminal

SPECIFICATIONS:

* Power Requirements: 120V/60Hz
* Weight: 20 lbs.
* Product DIMENSIONS: W x H x D: 16.54” x 4.06” x 13.9”

let me know if you have any questions?

Thanks for looking

Ron Boster

BTW: Check out my order ads for the Carada 120" Scope Screen and Arcam AVP-700 Surround Processor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks