What's new

FS: MartinLogan Scenario (1 Viewer)

Darin_SD

Agent
1 pair of MartinLogan Scenrios less than 1 year old. 10/10. Boxes and Manuals. They are flawless and have been in an environment free of smoke, pets, and kids. Very light use. $1200 OBO plus shipping for the pair. 3% for paypal. Will also include the cloth that I purchased from MartinLogan to clean the speakers.

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Good Gravy...that's a great deal! As an SL3 owner...I can attest that $1,050 shipped is an a great deal for a nice pair of speakers!

Hope they move Darin! :)

E

Darin_SD

Agent
I agree. Thanks for the support. If I could retape them perfectly with the same tape from ML, you wouldn't know they were even used at all.

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Darin...if my buddy Pratt is indeed looking to buy your beauties...I can FULLY and CONFIDENTLY vouch for him!

Since I'm just curious...what finish hard woods do they have? :D My SL3's are light oak.

E

Darin_SD

Agent
They are all black. The Scenario didn't have wood rail options. ML did make them in white at one time but not sure if they are doing that any more.

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
:b oops, I forgot they only come in black...my bad! :D

Still, these won't last Darin...not at that great price! :emoji_thumbsup:

E

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks