What's new

FS: Klipsch RF-3 and RC-3 Speakers (1 Viewer)

David James

Stunt Coordinator
Two Klipsch RF-3 Floor Standing speakers. Excellent condition. $300
One Klipsch RC-3 Center Channel. $125.
All three for $400.

I've owned these since new (about 4 years now). The speakers sound as good as new. The only issue is a couple of the pins from a grill on one of the RF-3's broke and I've had to glue them back on.

They have been used in my home theater. As my wife and kids will attest, I like loud movies and these guys meet that demand. But I'm not insane, the sound level very rarely exceed 93db's. I know because I have an SPL meter and while doing research on the new planers I'm getting, I needed to know how loud I listen to stuff.

The RF-3's can be picked up locally (in Denver CO area). If shipping is required, they will be shipped in their original boxes (with manuals) at the buyers expense.

David James

Stunt Coordinator
Steve E.

I replied to your email, I'm sorry I misread your offer. I only realized now that it was to include shipping. I need to get the asking price and the shipping would be the buyers responsiblity. I apologize for the error.

Dave

nando25

Auditioning
Real Name
Fernando
You still have these? if you do send me your email so I can pay you Paypal. Let me know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks