What's new

FS: KEF Q10 Bookshelf Speakers - Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Up for sale are one pair of KEF Q10 loudspeakers.

They are in excellent condition, in good working order, and have served me well as part of my Home Theater and Two Channel audio systems. I purchased these new several years ago, and have used them ever since. The only evidence that they are not new is bit of dust in the nooks and crannies, and a small area on the bottom edge of one of the two, where the black varnish has ever so slightly worn off. The area effected is no more than 1” x ½ “, and is invisible when the speaker is on a stand or bookshelf.

These would make an excellent pair of loudspeakers for someone just getting started in high quality audio, as well as a great pair of main or surround channel speakers for someone assembling a Home Theater System, particularly if you are starting out with and existing pair of KEF main loudspeakers.

Asking price is $150 for the pair, plus shipping.

Please e-mail will questions ([email protected]).

Photos available on request. I have been involved in a handful of deals at the HTF and am on the GTL, have been a member since the mid to late nineties, and have a 100% EBAY rating (EBAY name Brian_L).

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Sale Pending.

I will post as soon as the sale is either confirmed or rejected (the interested party is not to an HTF member).

Thanks for looking.

BGL

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks