What's new

FS: IBM Thinkpad laptop - comes with warranty (1 Viewer)

Dave Anderson

Second Unit
IBM Thinkpad 390x 2626-FOU Celeron-400 (CPU upgradeable)
320mb RAM (64mb + 256mb NEW Crucial)
1.44 fdd/CD-ROM combo
12.1" screen (screen has a very light scratch on it that isn't noticable whatsoever when the unit is on. Just noting for picky people).
20gb hdd (Toshiba - NEW)
Onboard sound, serial, parallel, USB, 56k modem
2 PCMCIA slots

-Comes with AC adapter but needs a battery. Lion or NimH are readily available on ebay for reasonable prices.

-No OS is included. Runs 98, 2k, Linux, and XP perfectly.

This is a solid, solid notebook. I've owned 2 in the past (gave away to family members) and have had no problems whatsoever. You can upgrade the CPU in this up to P3-500 (CPUs are readily available on ebay, they're easy to install, and I'm available for assistance. Takes about 10 mins to install). You can also remove the cd-rom/fdd and plug an extra battery into that bay. That way you can get 2 batteries for extended running time.

I'm so confident in this unit that I will fully warranty it for 30 days (except against drops).

Can also throw in an 802.11b Linksys PCMCIA for +$25. Prince on the laptop is $350, which includes UPS Ground or Fedex Ground shipping. Payment by paypal is accepted.

Thanks.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks