What's new

FS: HSU VTF-2 Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Chris Tabor

Stunt Coordinator
This sub is approximately 6 months old still under warranty. It is in excellent condition and actually has a brand new speaker in it. The original speaker had a tear near the edge of the surround so HSU sent me a brand new one. I'm asking $300 plus shipping(i believe is around $40). Any offers please post.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Chris Tabor

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, this is practically a brand new sub. I changed it to $300 plus shipping and will not go lower. Its over $100 less than new cost. Everything that came with it goes with it except for original box. I never planned on getting rid of it but my current system upgrades require me to do a subwoofer upgrade too.

Shawn.G

Second Unit
If nothing's wrong i might be interested. Exactly how much is shipping? Split shipping?

Chris Tabor

Stunt Coordinator
Yep, sub is available. Shipping is going to be $43 including insurance. Nothing is wrong with it its still practically brand new. Its only 6 months old and for the first 3 months of that I barely used it. I'm not splitting shipping considering your total will be $343 shipped I think its a hell of a deal for an almost brand new sub.

ross ish

Stunt Coordinator
is this the newer version (with the 30-90hz low pass crossover and crossover by pass switch) I read in a different thread your problems with the sub, but its all worked out? it includes the receipt, original box, manual, bass demo cd? if so, email to finalize please.

Chris Tabor

Stunt Coordinator
Yes all is worked out they gave me a new speaker. The surround had a rip in it and they replaced it with no problems. Everything is included except original box as I stated above. I won't give a receipt because it was charged on a credit card. Not sure about the version of sub, I imagine its the newer one since its about 6 months old. It has a crossover switch, 25hz 32hz switch and a polarity switch along with volume and crossover frequencies from 30hz to 90hz(I think thats what you want)
But yes the sub is in excellent working condition and is still under full warranty.

AndrewGault

Agent
I'll pay what you are asking $343 shipped. (I hope you accept Paypal)
I would have said sooner but there was a rather large delay between my signup and actually being able to post.

Chris Tabor

Stunt Coordinator
Payment method I prefer is either a money order or paypal. So far no reply back from scott about my terms of payment so you aren't out yet andrew.

AndrewGault

Agent
Alright cool. I'll be at work from 9-6. So I won't be able to check the status.
However I can gauruntee that as long as it's available when I get home I will take it.
So if he doesn't buy it by noon then I will paypal you the funds as soon as I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BioProf
Recent bookmarks