What's new

FS: Entire Paradigm Studio system, 100s, CC-570 & ADP-470 (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
So, just like the title says, I have a complete system for sale, shipping is an option as I retained all original packing materials (I do not look forward to repacking all these...). My reason...greed. :) I'm 22 and my tastes are always changing, and since I have the money right now, why not upgrade, right?

I'm at work right now, but any pictures that you might want can be taken later tonight. The speakers are all about 7 or 8 months old. Typical usage is 2 hours a night at low listening levels during the week and 3 hours per day Friday-Sunday at normal listening levels. I'm only driving it with a Denon 3805 right now, so it's not too much power. They've always been driven with a subwoofer in line, so they've never really been pushed. Condition is rated at 9/10 purely due to being used, and having a little dust on them.

I'm looking to sell it as a system, but if I find a buyer for all of them, I'll sell them individually. I will only accept MO/cashier's check, no paypal. I have references here, heatware under evilyoda and ebay under evillemario. Prices are as follows:

Studio 100s in black: $1800 plus shipping
CC-570 in black: $675 plus shipping
ADP-470s in black: $775 plus shipping

Complete system containing all 5 speakers: $3100 plus shipping
Complete system containing all 5 speakers and local pickup: $3000 flat.

Please PM or email me with any questions you might have...I should be around a computer pretty consistently, but this weekend's shaping up to be pretty busy. Thanks in advance guys!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
My apologies if these prices are those that people can readily buy new ones for...as far as I know, in my area the discount isn't nearly as large as 25%, which is what I roughly did my numbers at.

If someone's bought these speakers new for these prices, please let me know as that changes everything.

If I'm not asking too much...I hope there's some interest soon. :)

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Joe, that system is strangely familiar, ya know, just like the one I had at my house when you came to demo some Klipsch I had for sale. Good Luck selling them.

Brandon

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
How old are they? Did you buy them new? Do you have the receipts (warranty)? I maybe interested in the surrounds.

Thanks
Ron

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Brandon_T, you're right! I totally forgot about that...although these are the V3s, and yours were v2s, right? Anyway, I had Studio 40s with stupid little Klipsch surrounds for a while before I moved onto this system. I just didn't have the money at the time.

Ron, as for the receipt, I don't know where it would be...I didn't think speaker warranties were transferrable? hmmm...cuz I thought that with Paradigms, it's not like you had a warranty card you fill out or anything, you just deal with the original dealer you bought them from. So I don't know how we'd work this out...maybe just PM or email me. thanks!

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I am interested in the ADP-470's....anyone else interested in the other studio speakers? Studio 100s in black or the CC-570 in black?

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks