What's new

FS: Dish Network PVR 501 - no monthly subscriptions! (1 Viewer)

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
Dish Network Receiver PVR501

Dish-Network Receiver PVR501 with Smart Card, remote, manuals and composite video/audio cables.

Receiver has zero balance on the card.

The unit is in perfect working condition.

Here's a picture of what is included: DishPVR501

***Since the PVR501's have been grandfathered,
there won't be a monthly subscription fee which
will be charged to newer Dish Network PVR's***

See link about this here: PVR subscription fees

FEATURES

PVR (Personal Video Recorder) includes the ability to pause live TV, play, stop, fast forward and fast reverse at 4 speeds (4x, 15x, 60x, 300x), skip forward (30 seconds), skip back (10 seconds), view in slow motion or frame-by-frame, set manual/auto record event timers and quick record, and also includes recorded events management features to play, delete or protect a recorded event.

40 gigabyte hard drive for as much as 35 hours of 100% digital personal video recording. Actual recording time will vary depending on content type being recorded.

Record a live program while watching a pre-recorded program from the hard drive.
Records Dolby Digital™ when available.
Extended EPG, expanded to seven days of programming, is stored onto the hard drive for quick and easy access to listings information. Use Search to look for favorite program names, subjects or actors.

50 event timers for scheduled program recording

Enhanced Automatic and Manual Event Timers

Program the satellite receiver to record directly to the hard drive, automatically tune to a program at a designated time, or to command a VCR using infrared blast to record selected events (VCR must be powered on).
Optical digital output for Dolby Digital and Linear PCM digital audio

Standard features include parental control locks, program information, themes lists, favorites list, browse, one-touch channel return, closed caption support and alternate audio support.

PRICE & CONDITIONS

Price including ground shipping: $225
I will ship to the continental US only.

I'll accept a money order or personal check.
If paid by personal check, unit will ship when the check clears.
I have a Paypal account but have only used it with eBay. I'm sure if you wish to pay via Paypal we can work that out.

Thanks for your interest!!

Jason Monette

Second Unit
Is this still for sale? If so, how am I able to use this and not pay the 4.98 subscription fee that DN charges?

Ned

Supporting Actor
***Since the PVR501's have been grandfathered,
there won't be a monthly subscription fee which
will be charged to newer Dish Network PVR's***

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks