What's new

FS: Dazzle Digital Video Creator II (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
This is a hardware capture card, breakout box and software suite. Works with analog input only and I recently got a miniDV camera so thats why I'm selling. I was using it with both Win98SE and XP Pro and it works very well. Came with version 4.20 for Win98 but aslo have patches on CD to bring it up to v4.24 which is the latest for WinXP. More info can be found Link Removed and This is where the s/w upgrade for use with XP is located.
The MovieStar software package is easy to use and DVDiT LE is also included to make DVDs. I'm asking $175 shipped to the lower 48 states.
Thanks for looking.

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
I see this being offered for $99 new, can you tell me if the item you have for sale is somehow different to justify the higher price?

Thanks,

Eric

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Eric,
I'm not sure where you are seeing this item for $99 but the Dazzle site lists it for $273.99. The Digital Video Creator II is a complete hardware and software video capturing/editing suite and includes both a breakout box and PCI card. Don't confuse the $99 DVD COMPLETE pop-up on the Dazzle site with what I am selling. :frowning:
I think I'm offering this for a fair price.:)

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
John's right, we sell the Dazzle DVCII for $479 Canadian, at my store. It's a great product, by the way. If you have a laserdisc collection you wish to transfer to DVD, this is the best product to use.

Marc.

Eric-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric Schnabel
Sorry, I was confused with the lower priced unit. I am interested. Can I use 3rd party software such as Vegas Video once I have transfered the video? If so I will take it at that price.
Send me an email if it is still available and we can work out payment.
[email protected]
Thanks!
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks