What's new

FS: B&W CDM1NT and CDMCNT (nat. cherry) (1 Viewer)

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Hi all,

I have moved on to some new speakers and now have my CDM's for sale. They are in the natural cherry finish and are in mint condition. They have been on stands the entire time attached with blutak and hooked up to my all Rotel system. I've had them for a little over a year with light use (less than 200 hours on mains, much less on the center).

Technical info below:

CDM1NT specs

CDMCNT specs

I have all of the original packaging and port plugs (never used) for the 1NT's. The CNT was a dealer demo and only came with the original box and packaging foam. I'll pack the CNT in a bag to help protect it from the foam.

Asking $825 for 1NT's and $425 for the CNT plus shipping or meet you halfway if you're in the SF Bay area to save on shipping costs, in which case, I'll knock off a bit for convenience. Email me to confirm. MO, cashier's check preferred. Personal check ok after it clears. No paypal please (for obvious reasons).

To be honest, I am currently waiting for my new center (to ship anytime now) to arrive so I may hold up the transaction on the CNT until I receive my new center. Hopefully no longer than about a week from now.

I have all positive feedback on ebay (bng) as well as here on HTF and some on audiogon (bobn).

Please no lowball offers. Any lowball emails will be ignored.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks