What's new

Premium Rare-ish Hardware (1 Viewer)

Nick Osborn

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick Osborn
Hello guys!

I am excited to have found this forum, because it seems to be full of active and helpful members, and now I have somewhere to go to get real home theater opinions.

I'm from the Saint Louis metro area. I have some great hardware for sale. This all came from my father's storage center, and all of it was only used for a few months before he got a ridiculous $15,000 Klipsch/Denon/Sunfire audio system.

- 53 full HD pictures In Link @ Bottom
- PM me with any offers, questions, or - I will update this post as things sell. - Location: STL Metro area
- PAYPAL OR CASH ONLY
- SHIP OR LOCAL PICKUP

Items for Sale:

1.) Denon 987 receiver w remote and power cord. Untouched condition. $225 + shipping or local pickup.

It is literally untouched, and comes with the original power cord. It pumps out 110 clean watts RMS 7.1, and has plenty of inputs. It has an original factory remote, however we traded the original one out for a more used remote. So it comes with the original, but the bottom panel is worn.

2.) Boston Acoustics Lynnfield VR12 Center Speaker. untouched condition except for a few small stubs of cloth mesh that got slightly roughed. They're unnoticeable unless you get within 2 feet of the speaker. Asking $425 OBO + Shipping or Local pickup.

This speaker is pretty big, and would pair well with a large system. It is 40lbs, and sounds perfect. It has fantastic reviews online, and like-new VR12's often sell for up to $500. They don't come around in this pristine condition too often, so take advantage of this opportunity.

Last but definitely not least,
3.) I have 2 near perfect condition Energy RC70 towers. These speakers are beautiful and show almost no signs of wear, except for a small scratch on the side of one speaker. That scratch is only noticeable at the right angle in just the right light, from within 3 ft away. Asking: $600 per speaker, OBO, plus shipping or local pickup. They cost $1000 per speaker new, and these are basically new. Shipping should be about $50/speaker.

This set of speakers sound seriously amazing. I cannot express how unbelievable they sound when playing any type of music. I really don't want to sell them, but I told my dad I would sell them for him. I am not messing around when I tell you that they sound just about the same as my dad's current set of Klipsch P38F towers. It blows my mind, since the Klipsch cost over 2X That much. The bass is so deep coming out of these speakers that I thought my sub was on but then I realized it came unplugged when I put them away to store until selling.

Please, if you guys have any questions, PM Me or email me at [email protected]. We can make a deal for multi-item purchases.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B53RL3EBfaE-TERESmVvc3MweEk

Nick Osborn

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick Osborn
I know that the items I am listing are high price items, and if you guys have any questions about me or want to see my eBay account PM me, I would be more than happy to provide the details. I have been buying/selling things for about 6 years now on eBay, but have recently begun selling a lot more. I can guarantee the quality of all these items will be top notch. They have all been fully tested, although I can assure you they have been in storage for most of their life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks