What's new

FS: 1 Pair of SVS 20-39CS and Fidek amp at Phil's DC Area HT Meet THIS WEEKEND 2/9/02 (1 Viewer)

Bruce N

Second Unit
I just got new pair of 16-46CS+s and a new K1 amp so my old set is FOR SALE! These are very early model 20-39s, serial numbers 5 and 6, and as such will probably be best in smaller rooms.
See and hear them this weekend at Phil Hamm's HT Meet! Then take them home with you!
Asking price is $750 for the whole set!
Come to Phil's meet!
Bruce
SOLD!

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
Bruce, I have a Sunfire MKII sub an it fills my finished basement up with plenty to spare. I am interested in the svs. You commented that it is best for a smaller room. My basement is probably 20 X 12. Will the 2 subs be enough? I am not the kind of person who tries to shake the house. I am more interested in sound quality. Thanks, Jeff

Bruce N

Second Unit
If you don't have any cathedral ceilings or large openings into other rooms I'd say you're good to go. You could email Tom at SVS and I'm sure he could confirm this.
I saw your post in the Meets section and already had you on my mental list. Email me and we can discuss it further.
Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks