What's new

SVS 20-39CS-PLUS , pair of subs/AMP (1 Viewer)

John-Tompkins

Second Unit
SOLD...................SOLD................
I have a pair of SVS 20-39 CS+ subs in excellant condition..I would like to sell as a pair and will ship if I have to..but if your somewhere around Northern Va. then local pickup would be great !..These subs are about 2~ 2 1/2 years old and they have the newer 3 port design and drivers..
PAIR OF SUBS for 500.00 PLUS SHIPPING IF REQUIRED
I also have a crown pro amp XLS-402 that drives the heck out of the svs's.. I will throw in the amp and sell the enitre combo for
PAIR OF SUBS ALONG WITH CROWN XLS402 for 650.00
I accept and prefer paypal ..
I have 135 positive feedbacks on audiogon under psujohny and 135 on ebay under the same name.

The XLS 402 power amplifier is a solid-state two-channel model. The XLS402 provides extensive protection and diagnostic capabilities, including output current limiting, DC protection, circuit breaker, and special thermal protection for the unit’s transformers.

The front-panel controls are two black detented level controls (one for each channel), a power switch, and a circuit breaker for overload protection. Front-mounted indicators are Clip: one red LED per channel which illuminates when the channel’s output signal is being overdriven, Power: one green LED which indicates that the amplifier has been turned on and AC power is available, and Fault: one yellow LED which illuminates when amplifier is in protect mode and briefly during normal power-up when amplifier is first switched on.

The recommended load impedance is 2 to 8 ohms per channel in Stereo, and 8 ohms in Bridge Mono. The amplifier is also safe when driving any kind of load, including highly reactive ones.

The rear-mounted output connectors are two four-pole Speakon® connectors and a pair of 5-way binding posts per channel. Rear-mounted input connectors shall be 3-pin balanced XLR connectors.

*1 kHz
XLS 402 Power
2-ohm Stereo (per channel) 570W
4-ohm Stereo (per channel) 400W
8-ohm Stereo (per channel) 260W
8-ohm Bridge-Mono 800W
4-ohm Bridge-Mono 1,140W
*1 kHz Power: refers to maximum average power in watts
at 1 kHz with 0.5% THD

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
John I got to tell yuh, thats one heck of a deal! I'm not in the market, but it's tempting none the same. I wouldn't drop your price one penny to the low-ballers that always seem to come around.:)

John-Tompkins

Second Unit
Steve,
Thats why they call me Crazy Eddie :) ..seriously all my friends tell me I always sell stuff to cheap ...But it just makes it easier for me..

Alex,
Enjoy the subs/amp !

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
saw it on audiogon this am. Almost email'd you. Would have bought them and sold my 16-46pc+ for the pair w/ and amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks