What's new

Fronts and Center... (KEF or ENERGY) (1 Viewer)

ErikJO

Agent
I am looking into the Kef Coda 70/80 or the Energy Encore.

I have heard the Energy at my local dealer and they sounded pretty nice. I do not have a dealer around here that carries the Kef line but I have read a couple of good reviews of the Coda.

My question is has anyone listened to both of these and what did they think sounded better.

Thanks Much!

-Erik

ErikJO

Agent
Anyone have any opinions on the Kef KHT-2005.2

Thinking about these or the Encores...

Help please.

Joe Gambino

Auditioning
Erik,
I' am big Kef fan but for the money I'd get the Kef Q1's all around or 4 Q1's and the matching center( can't remember the model #) and a decent small sub instead of the 2005.2. The Q1's sound much cleaner than the 2005 and the cost wouldn't be much more.
Joe

Michael Mathius

Senior HTF Member
I own the Encores along with the Veritas and I use them in my Loft theater. This should give you an idea of how I feel about the Encores:D.

ErikJO

Agent
Thanks for your input guys...Anyone else have anything to say about the KHT-2005.2? Wish I could hear them in person. I really need something within the size range of the Encores or the 2005.2's

Thanks

ErikJO

Agent
Any last input before I pull the trigger on the Kef Kht 2005.2 It really is hard to decide between the Kef and the Energy as I do not have a Kef dealer local to me that has them on demo. So I have never really heard them...

Any last words from the Energy Encore fans out here...

Thanks again...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks