Fritz the Cat and the 9 lives of Fritz the cat, anyone found them yet?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MaxY, Dec 13, 2001.

1. MaxY

MaxY Guest

I have been looking for these two DVDs which I understood were to be released a couple of days ago on Tuesday but no B&Ms seem to have them yet.

Have any of you found them any where yet?

Max

2. Darrel Johansen

Darrel Johansen Stunt Coordinator

I saw both of them at Fry's in Phoenix earlier this week. Didn't pick 'em up, though. Think I hit my DVD quota this week and last.

3. Tanner

Tanner Stunt Coordinator

I saw them both at Circuit City on Tuesday.

4. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

Didn't see them at Best Buy on Tuesday, but my local FYE did have a couple copies of each.

5. MaxY

MaxY Guest

Thanks Guys, The Search continues.

Max

6. Seth T

Seth T Stunt Coordinator

Fritz the Cat. Fred Meyer, Oregon City...last night.

7. Mitty

Mitty Supporting Actor

Max, make sure to actually ask the staff. I found a copy of each, but only by asking for it. A fairly major chain store here only received one copy of each, and it was headed for the catalogue rack. They'd been so busy though with other things that they were sitting on a cart waiting for someone to find the time to make up header cards for them, along with a whole wack other other "small" titles.
    This time of year, the big stores are getting scads of stock of the bigger titles. A somewhat obscure title like Fritz can easily get lost in the shuffle. Not to mention that some might have it behind the counter due to the subject matter. I wouldn't be surprised to see that in some stores.
    Happy hunting!
    [​IMG]

8. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

I wonder if these slipped by Blockbuster? I rented a VHS of "Heavy Traffic" from them a long time ago (when it was still on Warner) that had an X rating on the label, even though Blockbastard supposedly doesn't carry X-rated movies! (I know "9 Lives" is only R-rated.)