What's new

Fritz the Cat and the 9 lives of Fritz the cat, anyone found them yet? (1 Viewer)

M

MaxY

I have been looking for these two DVDs which I understood were to be released a couple of days ago on Tuesday but no B&Ms seem to have them yet.

Have any of you found them any where yet?

Max

Darrel Johansen

Stunt Coordinator
I saw both of them at Fry's in Phoenix earlier this week. Didn't pick 'em up, though. Think I hit my DVD quota this week and last.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Didn't see them at Best Buy on Tuesday, but my local FYE did have a couple copies of each.

Mitty

Supporting Actor
Max, make sure to actually ask the staff. I found a copy of each, but only by asking for it. A fairly major chain store here only received one copy of each, and it was headed for the catalogue rack. They'd been so busy though with other things that they were sitting on a cart waiting for someone to find the time to make up header cards for them, along with a whole wack other other "small" titles.
This time of year, the big stores are getting scads of stock of the bigger titles. A somewhat obscure title like Fritz can easily get lost in the shuffle. Not to mention that some might have it behind the counter due to the subject matter. I wouldn't be surprised to see that in some stores.
Happy hunting!
smiley_banghead.gif

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if these slipped by Blockbuster? I rented a VHS of "Heavy Traffic" from them a long time ago (when it was still on Warner) that had an X rating on the label, even though Blockbastard supposedly doesn't carry X-rated movies! (I know "9 Lives" is only R-rated.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks