What's new

Friday the 13th, anything weird happen today? (1 Viewer)

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I only asked because its not very often that I hear a boss referred to in levels. 1st level, 2nd level,etc. I work for the local not so baby bell and that is how we refer to our management.

Gwon Chang

Stunt Coordinator
Here's what I posted about my Friday the 13th at Gone Gold.

The day started out ok. Worked. No biggie. I get back to work and park in a spot I always park in, a driveway by my work, kind of parallel style. Work some more. 45 minutes pass and my driver calls my cell.

"What happened to your car?"
"I don't know. Tell me."
"I'm serious. You don't know? There's a big hole in it."
"WTF?"

I go look and I see that someone has clipped my right rear bumper and torn off part of the "bumper strip". There's a few gauges, scratches and punctures. The worst part is that there's no note. That pissed me off more than the car itself. The car can be repaired. And it's not like the other driver wouldn't have noticed. Here's a pic:

Then, soon after that, I get a phone call from my wife saying that her cat has run away. I always joke about hoping that dumb cat would hit the road, but never thought she'd take me up on it. So, as of now, this cat is M.I.A. A friend said her cat was missing for 3 days once (presumably to get her some) and then magically showed up. I'm hoping that happens, even though I hate that cat (hate used loosely). Actually my daughter and wife would miss it. (For those that remember, she's the cat that had a ribbon hanging from it's @$$ a few years ago)

Anyway, that's how my Friday the 13th went. How was yours???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks