What's new

Free trip to australia!!! But... there's a catch... (1 Viewer)

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Sure, I'd do it. Given that I'm female though, I assume I don't qualify though the ad doesn't explicitly mention gender qualifications. :D

Bill MacAdoo

Stunt Coordinator
There must be some other catch other than having to spank it every other day...

Otherwise they'd be handing out a lot of free trips to Oz...

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Leila, I'm sure you could get your hubby (you're married right?) to fedex samples to you every day. Or even better: bring a cooler packed with his "samples"! You'll get yourself a nice vacation, and your husband will be thinking of you every (other) day!

* substitute husband and hubby with SO if I got it wrong

:D

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter

Yup, I'm married! I like your thinking. . actually I have a better idea. We *both* can go and I'll just make him "work" on his days off. That way there'll be plenty of samples for me to donate too! And to think the other day we were discussing taking a vacation to Australia but it was too expensive. This sounds like our ticket, baby!

Chris Derby

Second Unit
i read about this the other day... apparantly there is a shortage of donors since the laws changed and they can no longer remain anonymous.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
This has to be the first indication in history that there was a shortage of wankers in Australia. ;)

Yes, they do this sort of thing a lot in the Czech Republic these days, although they use the regular international postal system. They send an e-mail on the day they ship the sperm, letting you know that your Czech is in the mail. :b

(Sorry, but you hardly ever get a good excuse for telling a joke like that. ;))

Regards,

Joe

KyleS

Screenwriter
Catch 1

We will pay RETURN AIRFARE to Australia so not round trip. The other leg of the trip since you will be buying one way will be A LOT.

Also being registered could mean that you are liable but I am sure you could check into that before going. I have been to Australia twice and was lucky enough to be invited to go play Gridiron (American Football). Both times it cost me next to nothing to go and I had some of the best times of my life in that area.

KyleS

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I won a free trip to Hawaii once. All I had to do was buy some plane tickets and get a hotel room and it was all mine.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I would love to lend a hand to the folks downunder. :D

So what happens if you get there, get analyzed and find out that your boys can't swim?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks