What's new

Free Sonotube in Jax FL (1 Viewer)

KarlV

Grip
I have approx. 50" of 24" diameter sonotube I would like to give away. I need the extra room in the garage for other projects. Hope someone in the area needs to build a new sub!

KarlV

Grip
Sorry about the additional threads, my connection is acting weird. Moderator please delete the other two duplicate threads. Is there a way I can delete my own threads?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Only moderators can delete threads, but you only need to email us and we will delete them for you (as I have done with the 2 extra threads of the same title).

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
I'll take it :) I live in Gainesville so about 1 hour away. Email me if you still have it. Thanks!!!
-Chris

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
waaaaaah, damn all you people in the south giving away sonotube. :frowning: I dunno, maybe I could find one of you people to send it to me? :)
And to think, I was just in that area with my family, and we had DRIVEN from Florida!! But yeah, we'd have no place to put it, the TrailBlazer was packed already.
Alright, rambling's done, enjoy it Chris, lucky SOB. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks