What's new

Fox - sandlot dvd release: 100 votes (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Please Mr Staddon post something on this thread to say you have seen it. I watched The Sandlot last night and really it would be awsome on DVD.
Please post something here Mr Staddon and Hopefully you will take this into consideration for a future DVD release and I can then let this thread drop to the bottom.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
C:WINDOWSDesktop164913.art
Please help me get The Sandlot released on DVD. I have started a petition please, please sign it:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/002920.html

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
This would be sweet! Please Fox, release it!
------------------
fightclub33.jpg

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
OK, I'll bite. I loved this film too, anything about baseball deserves to be on DVD, and therefore in my collection
tongue.gif

------------------

SpenceJT

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Spencer
This would make an excellent addition to my collection of family films on DVD!
Count me in!
icon14.gif

Spence :)
------------------

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
Hi Guys!
Let's not forget to ask Mr Staddon and the team at Fox about 'The Sandlot' at the upcoming chat on July 31st!
------------------
M.J.

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
As I am sure you know it is the chat with FOX tommorow and this is our chance to get The Sandlot on DVD, I can't wait to see the beast get the DVD treatment.
So to everyone who said they would like The Sandlot released on DVD here is your chance I will definately be asking, If you ask please mention this thread.
Thank you for your support.
This our chance to get The Sandlot on DVD, I am sure Me Staddon will hear our cries. Let's do this.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
Please help me get The Sandlot released on DVD. I have started a petition please, please sign it:

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Am I alone in thinking that Ricky F has posted about at least 1/3 of the posts here? Your cup of enthusiasm runneth over, Ricky, but you need to tone it down a bit.

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
I think Ricky has done a wonderful job, and due to his enthusiasm and the support he has recieved from you guys (thanks everyone!) I think, I hope, we will see 'The Sandlot' on DVD soon. Again, thanks for your support and please ensure Mr Staddon knows about it.
------------------
M.J.

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
Actually, Ricky's postings make up less than 1/10th of the posts in this thread. That's fine with me, considering that there are still over 140 posts he didn't make.
Like him, I find it a bit unusual that Mr. Staddon has not made an appearance to this thread. He has participated in other topics throughout the life of this thread. I'll take Mr. Staddon's silence as a positive sign.
Tonight, however, we should have our final answer.
Thanks again Ricky!
C

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Mark I have posted 18 times out of 155 that is NOT a 1/3 to me. I gave my vote to start of the thread and the other posts I made were either A thank you for the people who had voted and gave their support or I was just replying to any question or comments.
So Around 130 + people want this movie on DVD.
Mark I think you need to tone down your not so nice remark, As the saying goes if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
So enclosing, Thank you all 130 + of you for voting for the DVD release of this great movie and I hope tonight Mr Staddon will see this thread and consider giving this magnificent movie a DVD release.
Thank you everyone
Regards,
Ricky
------------------

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Ricky,
My apologies -- you took my very light-hearted criticism out of context.
Editing this post to avoid the post-mentioned STREET BRAWL.
I'm not gonna fight over "The Sandlot"!
wink.gif

[Edited last by Mark Cappelletty on July 31, 2001 at 01:44 PM]

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Mark without this being a New York STREET BRAWL
I was not the every 5th person I just commented when I felt I needed to, You have to be active or else people will forget about the thread or not even see the thread and that therefore makes you loose votes of the people who would buy the DVD if they had known about this thread.
There has been 18 0f 155 of people asking a question or leaving a comment.
THERE HAS BEEN 130 + OF PURE VOTES, THAT IS 130 + WHO WANT THE SANDLOT RELEASED ON DVD.
Mr Staddon I am worried that you will know think I have made all these votes, I have not I made 18 comments to question.
Mr Staddon Please take in mind 130 + people would like to see A DVD release of this great touching movie.
Kind Regards Mr Staddon and Every 130 + of you who want this movie on DVD.
Ricky
------------------

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Peace offering, Ricky.
I know for a fact that David Mickey Evans (writer/director) would jump at the opportunity to work on this; he was a big laserdisc fan back in the day and a DVD fan now. And I'm sure he could bring some extras to the table.

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
SURE MARK
No hard feelings, It is just ever since I had a DVD player I have always needed this movie on DVD, It just really touched me.
As before No Hard Feelings Mark, I am sure the director would, But even If it means no extra features I would not mind I would just love to see the movie on DVD.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marv74BR
Recent bookmarks