What's new

Fox - sandlot dvd release: 100 votes (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Ok Folks
I asked Mr Staddon about a future DVD release for The Sandlot and the verdict is.............
WE ARE GETTING THE SANDLOT EARLY NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO
WE DID IT EVERYBODY, WE DID IT, WE WILL SEE THE BEAST ON DVD EARLY NEXT YEAR. :) :) :) :) :)
this goes out to everyone that voted for it's release.
icon14.gif

THANK YOU EVERYONE
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
Please help me get The Sandlot released on DVD. I have started a petition please, please sign it:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/002920.html

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
Its a pity people don't follow the chat closely, Peter said that Sandlot was coming out early next year along with the man from snowy river. He was then asked 10 minutes later if it was coming out, then again 40 minutes later :)

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Ricky f - The model of PERSISTENCE!
biggrin.gif

Hey, Ricky, maybe I can hire you as an agent for films I would like to see released. Congratulations on your success.
------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
HI
Yeah nigel I did read the chat he said it will be out early next year with rookie of the yeah.
Nigel we have been waiting for THE SANDLOT on DVD I had to confirm my happiness.
Thank you Jeff, Martin, Brett and everyelse of you wonderful people who voted. But the main thanks has to go to.......
MR STADDON !!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you .
Usually my signature is about getting The Sandlot on DVD, Well we have done it, So I guess I need to change my signature. Oh well on last time.
Once again Thank you everybody.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
Please help me get The Sandlot released on DVD. I have started a petition please, please sign it:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/002920.html

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
I know it has been announced, but I would but The Sandlot, and Rookie of the year, but they MUST be widesceen. I don't that will be a prolem coming from FOX. We all know other studios have a problem putting out certan Family titles in OAR! Thanks FOX!!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
DVDFile has reported that "The Sandlot" will be released on dvd January 29, 2001. Read the site for dvd details.
Crawdaddy
------------------
Peter Staddon: "I didn't say you can put 'Monkeybone' back!"

Heather L.

Auditioning
As a long time lurker on the boards & just finnaly posting.....
I Just wanted to thank Ricky...who put alot of hard work into getting a petition up,with enthusiasm & real love for movies & didn't let it slip away no matter what + all the people who also helped get this released.
I can't wait to pic this dvd up and see it in it's OAR finnaly. I love the film & enjoyed it since i was a kid when it came out,but have refused to watch it in pan & scan since.
So thanks Fox & Ricky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks