What's new

FOX: How about a Star Wars: Episode II promo disc? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
With all four of the teaser trailers, in anamorphic widescreen. I know they'll eventually be available with the DVD, but I'd love to be able to watch and show off high-quality versions in the meantime.

I'd gladly pay a modest fee for such a disc, and if it was offered as a bonus to Phantom Menace purchasers, that would be even better. I'd even buy a second copy if I had to, and I know a lot of other people would, too (though, making it available via the disc's website would be ideal).

Just a thought, and I know Lucasfilm would have to approve. It could be great, though.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thanks, Larry. We can't be the only ones, though. Come on, people. Let's get this over 100! Just kidding! :D
"Help me, Peter Staddon. You're our only hope!"

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Very unlikely, it would have been nice to include one with the Episode 1 DVD.

I don't see Lucasfilm allowing this, but if they did by chance, I would buy it.

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Four trailers? Am I slacking? What was the other one?

Breathing

Mystery

Forbidden Love

What was the fourth?

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Perhaps Total Movie magazine will have a future DVD with one or all of the trailers on it. They would be your best bet.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Does Total Movie have trailers sometimes? That would be a great solution, but you're probably right about Lucasfilm not wanting to release the trailers. I think it would be profitable for them, but it's not like they will be hurting without it.
As for Total Movie, I just found out about them having Troops on their first issue, so I've got that coming. Between that and Hardware Wars (which is supposed to be coming out early next year, I believe), I guess I have enough Star Wars related material to make do with until May. :)

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
Total Movie has trailers on a free DVD with every issue. The latest issue however has nothing on Star Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks