What's new

Fox - Anastasia - Why No Backstory (1 Viewer)

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
oN SEVERALOF fOX DISC, THEYARE USING THE BACKSTORY SERIES FROM AMC. THEY ARE ABOUT 25 MIN LONG AND ARE A HISTORY OF THE FILM. FOX DID THIS FOR SEVEN YEAR ITCH, HOW GREEN WAS MY VALLEY, BUT, SADLY, NOT FOR THE ROBE.
NOW THEY HAVE AN UPCOMING RELEASE OF ANASTASIA WITH INGRID BERGMAN. IHAV ON TAPE THE BACKSTOY SHOWN ONAMC. FOX, PLEASE PUT THIS ON YOUR DVD.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Joe,
According to the title of this thread you are saying the Backstory won't be a part of the release. Do you know this as fact since the DVD specifications haven't been announced for this July release? Also, over the last couple of months Fox has released the following dvds with the AMC Backstory.
  • All About Eve
  • Gentlemen's Agreement
  • How Green Was My Valley
  • An Affair To Remember

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
specs are up for anastasia at dvd planet. specs are up for all the fox studiodiwscs throughtheend of the year. nothingabout the backstory - and Fox hasn't answered any of our questions in teh past few weeks.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Well, DVDPlanet has the specs for How Green Was My Valley, Gentlemen's Agreement and All About Eve and none of the listed specs on that site mentions the Backstory segment that's definitely present on each dvd. So perhaps, the Backstory segment will be on Anastasia as well.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks