What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Forza and Forza Horizon series on Xbox (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
I enjoy this on the PC rather than the XBone because of the superior controller support (wheel, pedals, shifter) and the fact the PC on the desk provides a more cockpit setup than sitting on the couch with a controller.

deltamind

Grip
Real Name
Roberts Tate
I enjoy this on the PC rather than the XBone because of the superior controller support (wheel, pedals, shifter) and the fact the PC on the desk provides a more cockpit setup than sitting on the couch with a controller.

I know right! I mean there are wheels for consoles to but then it doesn't make sense for me.

Anyway Forza never disappoints us with the titles.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I wish they'd put Forza Horizon 2 (360) on the Xbox One backwards compatibility list.

Very good game by Sumo Digital that in many ways goes its own way, despite sharing a name with the Playground Games XB1 release and the same map set in southern France and northern Italy.

The original Forza Horizon looks spectacular on the Xbox One X. I won't be revisiting the Xbox 360 sequel anytime soon, but would love for it to be on the XB1X if I ever did.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Forza Horizon 4 is a spectacular racing game. I have been playing it a lot the past couple weeks. The graphics are beautiful, and the racing is like the others between sim, and arcade which is perfected this time around. The tough races are hard fought, and exhilarating.

The wheel spin unlocks are very generous, often giving you high end cars for winning a few easy races. Who needs the marketplace or loot boxes? This is how all games should be.

My only nit picks-- the last gen looking character models of the people in the game that don't mesh well with the beauty of the cars and the rest of the game.

The seasons which are wonderful(I think I like winter the most)seem to fly by too quickly. Often feels like the length of time of a day/night cycle of other games.

Well worth the $60.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks