What's new

For the Amateur: JPEG or RAW? (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I use the joystick also, but have gotten used to switching back and forth. I admit if they combined the two that may be ideal. Or if I developed a second thumb.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Oh, I know that BBF won't be the only technique that will result in shaper photos, I was just curious to see if others had thought that it contributed to sharper photos. When I searched google with "how to get tack sharp photos" BBF came up as one of the techniques on every one of the hint lists.

And John Rice, I know there is no one universal thing that will result in better photos, it takes multiple factors and techniques. That's why I will continue to try new things to add to my personal knowledge toolkit. ;-)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Sam Posten said:
BBF absolutely is useful for still lifes to focus and recompose. Especially for Macro.
I almost never use the focus and recompose technique. Instead, I usually compose and then move my focus point to where I want to focus.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks