What's new

For Love or Money Again (2004) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yep, it's back, and at least the ladies are pretty hot. The twist is that the ladies don't know if they are playing for anywhere from $1 to $1 million, but the bachelor does.

Andrea and Rachel will be the fun ones to watch for now.

And then 4 more were eliminated, so we are down to 6 ladies.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Haven't seen the next four to get eliminated yet but my favs so far are Rebekka and Ali. Both very high in the cuteness. Leslie as well. :b

Rachel just looks freaky to me. She is the perfect example of the 2/face from Seinfeld. Looks one way in certain light, and then looks hideous in another light. I love that she is playing for $1 and is completely in it for the money. :D

These dating shows have started a new trend of whittling down the contestents really fast in the beginning. How many episodes of this are there? After one episode, effectively 2, we are down from 16 to 6.

edit: And oooh, talk about awkward last elimination.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
At most, we'll get 4 more episodes, but I can't see them string this along for more than 3 more episodes.

Cut 2 next week, get down to 4.
Cut 2 again, get down to 2.
Final show.

They could string it out but it would be overstaying its welcome if they pushed it to 4 more episodes.

I do find Andrea very striking. PJ is the cute girl next door. Ali's also cute. Rachel's scary, but fun to watch. Jamie seems to be a pretty face, don't know if she's got anything else going for her.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Rachel does appear to have Preston snowed. PJ is pretty down to earch, and so girl-next-door cute as well. Can't wait for Andrea to get the boot. The girl he booted (Jamie?) appeared to be hiding a big forehead with her hairstyle.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Rachel does appear to have Preston snowed. PJ is pretty down to earch, and so girl-next-door cute as well. Can't wait for Andrea to get the boot. The girl he booted (Jamie?) appeared to be hiding a big forehead with her hairstyle.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
How many twists and catches can one show have? Good lordy. I don't see how Preston can even figure out who he likes since the rules keep changing. There is no way he could fall for someone or get them to fall for him with that little time together with them.

PJ and Rebecca are my favs now. Only thing about becca is that she needs to lay off the horrid eyeshadow. You don't need it babe.

I did really want to see Rachel end up playing for 50 cents. :D

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
How many twists and catches can one show have? Good lordy. I don't see how Preston can even figure out who he likes since the rules keep changing. There is no way he could fall for someone or get them to fall for him with that little time together with them.

PJ and Rebecca are my favs now. Only thing about becca is that she needs to lay off the horrid eyeshadow. You don't need it babe.

I did really want to see Rachel end up playing for 50 cents. :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I want the final two to be Rachel and PJ. Poor Preston, he'll come out the big loser in this edition, for sure.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I want the final two to be Rachel and PJ. Poor Preston, he'll come out the big loser in this edition, for sure.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
That would make for an interesting final episode.

I wonder if they just have a catalogue of 'Rachel facial expressions' on file now that they can just pull up when needed. :D

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
That would make for an interesting final episode.

I wonder if they just have a catalogue of 'Rachel facial expressions' on file now that they can just pull up when needed. :D

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
This show could definitely be a drinking game. Chug a beer after every twist/surprise, and take a shot everytime they cut to one of Rachel's endless glances. :D

I loved Rebecca's response to when they did their fantasy dates in pairs. "What is a fantasy date with two women?" :laugh:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Rachel's facial expressions are a language unto itself.

I'm hoping Rachel gets picked. When she find out she's worth a buck, can't wait for *that* expression...

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Yeah that will be a Tivo moment for sure. :D

And guess you were right, Rachel and PJ.

And I also guess we are the only two watching this thing. LOL

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Aww... what a fairy tale ending.

Can't wait for the next installment of FLOM because the above spoiler is true, and the 2 ladies up for grabs are Rachel and Andrea! You couldn't cast it any better...

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Yeah I think I'm probably done with this show. I kept flipping channels during the final one and missed Rachel's reaction to when she was told to go home. I did see that she had the million dollar check, even better. :D

Nice that they both chose love though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks