What's new

Finally Something To REALLY Clean The Universal Remote With! (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Links opening in a new tab, wonderful.

I wouldn't buy that because I'm not paranoid, but i wouldn't be surprised to hear that it sells a ton.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Just a theory. Do u guys ever think that because of things like these, i.e., antibacterial soap, alcohol wipes, etc., whereby u kill bacteria by the million, we also kill the non-pathogenic or rather the non-disease causing ones? We do need those guys though. In that regard, the bad ones that are already tough enough manage to develop resistance. And since all the other good bugs are dead, the baddies take over. Hence we have the C diff, the MRSA, etc. Another conspiracy to mull over? 2012 here we come!!!

benjamink

Second Unit
Real Name
Benjamin
Totally.. well Purell is the classic case... fortunately, normal symbiotic bacteria grows so quickly that the resistant strains don't have the chance to colonize hands after sanitizing... but your point is taken. I just thought this was funny/paranoid device, but given the state of most remotes and keyboards... maybe not necessarily a bad idea!

ps> i'm not planning on buying it...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks