What's new

Finally My HT Pictures (1 Viewer)

I'm new to web page design.
This was my first attempt at it.
I only took a few pictures, since I don't have all the furnishings yet. Once the room is complete, I'll take some more pics and post them.
Let me know what do you think about my HT.
Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Link: www.geocities.com/lpaulpires/
Thanks,
LP
------------------

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Nice, clean setup!
I'd recommend two things:
1. Carpeting on the floor or some sort of throw rug. Hardwood floors and sound do not mix.
2. Mattes for the tv.
Otherwise,
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

BryanZ
Thanks for the quick reply.
I am looking for an area rug for it. But, can you explain what are "Mattes for the TV"? I'm still kinda new to all of this.
Thanks,
LP
------------------

Kevin_W

Second Unit
Luciano,
Simply beautiful. a nice area rug will definitely help with reflections. Also, have you thought about a stand for the center channel and set it just under the screen rather than on the top? It might be something to play with so that you can hear the differences in the soundfield.
Good luck!
-Kevin
PS - where is the sub?

Kevin,
The Sub is in the rear left corner. I didn't get a good picture of it. Reason I didn't post it. I like the idea of the center speaker stand but, the only problem I have is that I have a two year old (Terrible two's) little girl that loves to climb onto everything. I think I will have to wait a couple more years...
Thanks for the suggestion.
LP
------------------

Matty B

Stunt Coordinator
The walls look barren, I would put some paintings on the wall to break up the sound field on the way from the FR and C to the big couches I can only imagine that are going in that room. I am THOROUGHLY jealous of that setup! Your TV is SICK. I can only have wet dreams about what it must be like to play Madden 2002 on it.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Beautiful!! I only wish there was some way that hardwood flooring could co-exist with home theater.
frown.gif
If there were, that would be the way I would go too. As just about everyone else has stated, go with a rug of some type. I also like the look of your proscan tv. Nice!
icon14.gif

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
We have very similar equipment!
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Just curious, are you going to remove the silver sticker on the top of your 3802? I'm debating whether or not to do so myself.
------------------
My DVD Collection
[Edited last by Arthur Legardo on September 07, 2001 at 08:36 PM]

Irens Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Great setup, I love your TV :)
Sory for asking, where are you from ? I'm from Brazil and your name is very common there :)

Hi guys,
Thank you for your comments. This is just the initial stage of my HT. A reclining love seat and reclining sofa is on order. I expect them in about 4 weeks. I do have an area rug now and I am looking into some posters for the walls.
Arthur Legardo
"Just curious, are you going to remove the silver sticker on the top of your 3802?"
I haven't removed it yet, but I think I will.
Martin_V
"how big is your TV ?inch."
65 inch diagonal HD 16:9 format.
Irens Cruz
"Sory for asking, where are you from ? I'm from Brazil and your name is very common there "
I'm originally from Portugal and I do have some family in Brazil....
I will post some new pictures as soon as I have all the furnishings.
Thanks,
LP
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks