What's new

filtronique.com for real? Paradigm speakers for sale online? (1 Viewer)

Sean_B

Stunt Coordinator
Up until now I have not seen a place sell paradigm speakers online. Has Anyone ever ordered from this place?

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Damn, they look legit to me... I don't know if the prices are any good, but it is interesting to say the least.
------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
For my area those are the base prices for the monitor line. I'm sure if you went into a local store you could get at least 5% off of that. However the studio line are a bit cheaper than what I was quoted 2 months ago. If I remember correctly the prices were all about $45-50 more. Not to bad, but I would be a little afraid of the shipping cost let alone the possible damages the speakers could encounter from the UPS guy. Chris
------------------
Home Theater: http://www.hometheaterhost.com

Westly T

Second Unit
From what I see, they aren't for sale on the internet. In fact the specifications section says "That product can not be sold on the internet." I think this page just shows what you can get if you visit them or call.
------------------
- Wes
My Home Theater
The MMG were replaced with 1.6QR's and added Marantz MA-700's. SVS is here. Ok, allot more then that has changed, I'll update my page some day...

Nick G

Stunt Coordinator
I called Filtronique a few weeks ago when I as in the market for Paradigms. They were very nice and quoted me a great deal, but per their agreement with Paradigm they said they could not ship them to me, I would have to drive to Montreal and pick them up myself.
Regards, Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks