filtronique.com for real? Paradigm speakers for sale online?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Sean_B, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Sean_B

Sean_B Stunt Coordinator

Up until now I have not seen a place sell paradigm speakers online. Has Anyone ever ordered from this place?

2. JerryW

JerryW Supporting Actor

Damn, they look legit to me... I don't know if the prices are any good, but it is interesting to say the least.
    ------------------
    "But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

3. Robert Ma

Robert Ma Second Unit

The prices for the monitor 7's are the going rate for around me.

4. Chris S

Chris S Cinematographer

Chris S
    For my area those are the base prices for the monitor line. I'm sure if you went into a local store you could get at least 5% off of that. However the studio line are a bit cheaper than what I was quoted 2 months ago. If I remember correctly the prices were all about $45-50 more. Not to bad, but I would be a little afraid of the shipping cost let alone the possible damages the speakers could encounter from the UPS guy. Chris
    ------------------
    Home Theater: http://www.hometheaterhost.com

5. Westly T

Westly T Second Unit

From what I see, they aren't for sale on the internet. In fact the specifications section says "That product can not be sold on the internet." I think this page just shows what you can get if you visit them or call.
    ------------------
    - Wes
    My Home Theater
    The MMG were replaced with 1.6QR's and added Marantz MA-700's. SVS is here. Ok, allot more then that has changed, I'll update my page some day...

6. Nick G

Nick G Stunt Coordinator

I called Filtronique a few weeks ago when I as in the market for Paradigms. They were very nice and quoted me a great deal, but per their agreement with Paradigm they said they could not ship them to me, I would have to drive to Montreal and pick them up myself.
    Regards, Nick