What's new

Fight My Brute! (1 Viewer)

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Blu, are you at level 10 yet? If so, start an HTF clan. We promise to beat the crap out of you!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
OK, how do you become another brute's pupil? I'm willing to join up with the HTF gang, and hoping you will return the favor.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I thought it was fun at first - but my brute and my kids brutes were doing stupid stuff and losing for it. I need more control in my games...

Jim_F

Screenwriter
It's hard to believe my brutish morning ritual has been going on for over a year!

My favorite brute can give most brutes a scrap and could use and abuse any pupils:

http://bertha-butt.mybrute.com

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've been playing it pretty steadily, but it feels like the number of fights it takes to make a level keeps going up. Sometimes I get the feeling that the authors of the game are continually increasing the level-up requirements to encourage players with low or no pupil counts to drop out.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I think as you level up, it is apparent how important it is to start with a 'good' brute, cause the disparity between my brute and almost everyone I see is insane. I don't play much anymore as my access to broadband is now very limited....

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks