What's new

Directors Favorite Girl Scout Cookie (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I think Tagalongs are the best by far, but I also eat a ton of Trefoils and usually a box or two of Do-Si-Do's.

I'm waiting for my daughter to be old enough to join so I have a direct pipeline.

So what's your favorite?

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I like the mint cookies.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Thin mints. But I liked them better decades ago when the inside part was light-colored. I could eat an entire box of those things if someone didn't restrain me.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Samoas (I think that is what they are called)

It's the chocolate/cocoanut cookie.

Oh....a slice of heaven!

I think girl scout cookies are the absolute best
cookies.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Ranked in order of my favorites: Tagalongs,Thin Mints and Do-si-do's. I think GS cookies are as good as ever. They are the most addictive cookies.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
There was one year when Trefoils (the shortbreads) were turned into sugar cookies. That was a very good year.

Finished off another box of them tonight.

Anyone know if the cookies are sold outside of the U.S.?

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member

The world's greatest cookies.

From www.gothamist.com 6/9/03:

"1. Design - a good tri-color cookie is never too thick or too thin.

2. Ingredients - a good tri-color cookie is built from semi-sweet chocolate, raspberry preserves, apricot preserves, and almond paste based dough. Quality ingredients are a must.

3. Moistness - like all good things in life, tri-color cookies must be moist, but not too moist. :)

4. Taste - the ingredients must come together in harmony, but each element must still retain its distinct flavor.

5. Cost - a half pound of tri-color cookies should cost about $5.00 - more than that is a ripoff."

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Thin Mints and the Animal Treasures. I liked the Lemon cookies before they became reduced fat, and hence became pointless.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I dunno what they're called; it's a cookie with a layer of peanut butter over it and chocolate covering the whole thing.

Yum.

Thin Mints are also awesome.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Thin Mint? Thin Mint? Three Thin Mints! :)

As good as they are out of the box, they're even better frozen. Mmmmm, Thin Mints!

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
For me, it will always be the shortbread or trefoils as I think they are called. When I was a Girl Scout, they did not sell too well, as the mints were by far and away the favorites. [Got myself sick on the mints, and I can't even look at them now!]

But the shortbreads always struck me as the most versatile of the cookies - you could have them plain, make different kinds of frosting, use them in puddings, eat them with fruit... a cookie for just about every taste in one box. :D

Robyn

Stunt Coordinator
Yummy topic! Frozen Thin Mints are my favorites. I don't remember what they're called, but the coconut caramel cookies are my second favs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks