What's new

Father Knows Best Complete Series Shout (1 Viewer)

Al_D

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed that a complete series set of Fathers Knows Best is getting released by Shout. I wonder if this included the broadcast episodes of season one instead of some of them being the syndicated versions like the original release.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
It seems identical to what Wal-Mart carried previously. Season 1 discs were unchanged from the original standalone set.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Considering that Shout! released the original, edited, transferred from tape, episodes I doubt anything will change outside the packaging.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Probably true. I have the box set from a while back. Most of the Season 1 episodes are edited with the ending credits including the Screen Gems logo chopped off. Also a handful of episodes from later seasons mainly I think from Season 5 are edited some and the Screen Gems logo is replace by the Colex logo. Also the sound levels on some of these episodes are quite low. A better job could have been done on these. Does anyone know if the episodes shown on Antenna TV are the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks