What's new

Fast and Furious Cars? Huh... (1 Viewer)

AbelM

Second Unit
What cars [brand names and styles] are in the Fast and Furious? Does it say on the DVD somewhere? I can't seem to find what the cars are? Anyone know? Let me know if it is on the DVD and where...thanx!

Brian E

Screenwriter
The green car Paul Walker drives at the begining is a Mitsubishi Eclipse. The one Vin Diesel races in the begining is an Mazda RX7. The orange car they rebuild is a Toyota Supra. The one Rick Yune drives at race wars is a Honda S2000. The black muscle car from the end is a Dodge Charger. The cars used in the heists are Honda Civics. The pickup Paul Walker drives delivering parts is a Ford Lightning. That's all I can remember right now.

Brian E

Screenwriter
Remembered a couple more. Ja Rule's car was an Acura Integra and Noel Gugliemi's car (Hector) was a Honda Civic hatchback.

Brad_V

Second Unit
And the guy playing Playstation during the big street race is one of the editors from Super Street magazine, and the car is a Nissan Skyline. Heh, not too many of those in the states.

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
Actually the car with the ps in it is a integra, The skyline in the Movie is the Yellow car that one of Vin Diesel's friends drives.(i forgot the name had) the reason I know the other car wasn't a skyline is that the steering wheel is on the left and the one Yellow one is on the right. Other cars are a Nissan maxima, and a VW Jetta. Vin's siter also had a integra, and I forgot what his GF drove I have to watch it again.

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
My mistake. the car with the playstation in it is not a integra, but it isn't a skyline either!!

ken t

Agent
the GF is driving a Nissan 240sx. The PS car is a white integra (I think). The schoolgirl outfitted asian chick gets out of a widebody MR2.

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
It does look like a Integra, I am not sure though, The body kit and head lights r throwing me off. If it is a integra it's a older model type R. If not I have no idea. can't tell!!!

Rob_J

Stunt Coordinator
...and don't forget the Volkswagon Jetta... it's not my favorite, but it did play a part in the movie.

BrianKM

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, that was a decent car, yet Muniz got it for his FIRST CAR!
And he only paid $100,000 for that old, ugly Jetta. Well, at least the wheels match the paintjob. :rolleyes
The big, pouty guy in the race/hijack crew drives a previous generation blue Maxima. Yeah, I seem to remember a brief shot of a yellow Skyline blocking off one of the streets bisecting the race course that the guy manning the police scanners was driving. And of course there was the pizza guy with an 89 Tercel missing a hubcap. :)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
What didn't they use more real muscle cars in this movie? Cars such as a new Trans Am or Mustang or Vette. :)
I have a '99 Trans Am so I'm a bit biased here.

Jason F.

Stunt Coordinator
Nice car Dave :) I have a 2001 Grand Prix GTP and I love it! It would be nice to see more of the American made cars other than the Lightning but the movie is based on the import drag scene. That's why I have a copy of Gone in Sixty Seconds :D

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
Don't get me wrong I love muscle cars, But that Modded skyline could probhibly kill all the cars in that movie (except Vin's car at the end). Even a Trans am. I just came back from Japan. I saw a skyline doing 10.32 seconds. Please don't take the wrong way, I am just saying if you mod ANY car correctly( not what these 17 year olds drive) Then you can make any car a 10 sec.

Jason F.

Stunt Coordinator
With enough nitrous you could make a saturn run 10's ;)
But I do agree about the skyline, that is one car I would LOVE to see in the states.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks