What's new

Farscape 2.5 DVD has wrong episode (1 Viewer)

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody else noticed that the Farscape 2.5 DVD has an out of sequence episode on it. It is supposed to be the one where they rob a bank to get money to but Joffie with. Instead its the one where they go to the surgeon to heal Moyea and get the chip out of Chriton's head.

Does anybody know how to find out if AVI will be making this right?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
From what i hear from friends at Henson, ADV will not be moving the episode, as it was originally placed there out of order to keep the 3 parter on 1 disc (to make it easier to do the later best-of set). According to my source, future pressings will contain a title card, basically "To watch in broadcast order insert disc 2 now, then return to 1"

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
That's interesting. I haven't watched the second disk yet but if the 3 episodes are in order than the second one on disk 1 should have been on disk 2? Is that what you are saying?

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
That's what I thought after reading your first message. The thing that bothers me the most is, the synopsis and title for the episode do not match. If ADV did this on purpose, why did they screw up the cover? I don't expect you to actually lnow the answer but I thought I would ask anyway.

Mike Gariepy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
Yes, it is quite annoying, and I think it's wrong. I have not watched any of the episodes on this disk yet, but going by the titles and plot descriptions at http://www.gateworld.net/farscape/s2/index.shtml, it looks like it should be:

Disc 1:

A Clockwork Nebari (Correct title and desc. on disk 1)
A Not So Simple Plan (Currently the incorrect title of Die Me Dichotomy is here, but the correct description for Clockwork)

Disc 2:

Part 1: With Friends Like These (part 2 on the disc)
Part 2: Plan B (part 3 on the disc)
Part 3: Die me, Dichotomy (title is on disc 1 with wrong desc.)

Oh well, at least we have all the episodes. I doubt ADV will fix this anytime soon or have any kind of return plan. Thank goodness for the Internet. :)

John C

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I can't even get the disk anywhere! I ordered it at the video store I work at and it is still on backorder even though it was released last Tuesday. Best Buy never got it and someone at Circuit City said they don't carry Farscape DVDs anymore. :thumbsdown:
I saw it at Suncoast but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $30 when I usually get it for $22. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks