What's new

Farscape Season 2 Volume 5 on 2/25 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
From advfilms.com:
ADV Films has set a street date of February 25, 2002 for the release of Farscape: Season Two Volume 2.5, the fifth home video release in the second season of Jim Henson Television and Hallmark Entertainment’s award-winning series. TV Guide hailed the series as “The Best Sci-Fi on TV,” and USA Today called Farscape “TV’s Best Space Series.”
ADV Films’ DVD and VHS releases of first season episodes stood on Billboard’s Top 10 sales charts for over four months. Farscape: Season Two Volume 2.5 will be released on DVD and VHS in two-disc or two-cassette sets, for fans hungry to add the series to their collections.
Farscape: Season Two Volume 2.5 episodes:
“A CLOCKWORK NEBARI”
A brainwashed Aeryn and Rygel return from a Commerce Planet with a surprise for Chiana-two fellow Nebari to take her home and “mind cleanse” her as well. Chiana learns her brother, Nerri is still alive and now the head of the Nebari resistance movement.
“LIARS, GUNS AND MONEY-PART I: A NOT SO SIMPLE PLAN”
A plan to steal loot to buy D’Argo’s son Jothee from the Slave Traders goes terribly wrong when D’Argo is captured in the heist. The crew’s attempt to rescue him is complicated by the arrival of Crichton’s nemesis Scorpius.
“LIARS, GUNS AND MONEY PART II: WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE…”
Scorpius wants to make a deal: D’Argo’s son in exchange for Crichton. A plan to use the stolen loot to hire old foes and rescue Jothee makes sense, until it is discovered that the valuable ingots are actually alive… and eating Moya!
“LIARS, GUNS AND MONEY PART III: PLAN B”
No money. Angry mercenaries. An injured Moya. And Crichton in the hands of Scorpius! Only an all-out assault has any chance of rescuing him. But even if Aeryn’s plan succeeds, can Crichton rescue his own mind from Scorpius?
“DIE ME, DICHOTOMY”
The neural chip Scorpius put in Crichton’s brain finally takes over, turning him against our crew. Aeryn is forced into a deadly confrontation with Crichton/Scorpius that only one will survive.
Farscape: Season Two Volume 2.5 ($39.98 SRP DVD, $19.98 SRP VHS) contains 2 discs or two video cassettes with 2 episodes each. Languages: English 5.1 & English 2.0. DVD-only extras include: Farscape Dictionary: Curses & Insults; Alien Encounters; character back story: Chiana; actor biography: Gigi Edgley; Alien Races part 2; deleted scenes; conceptual drawings and ADV Previews.
Wow, DS9 and Farscape on the same day! Great episodes but a really long wait, unless they really meant February 25, 2002. :)

Joel C

Screenwriter
Will this finish up season 2, then? It seems most of the collections had four episodes and a few had five...

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Yes, DMD is the Season 2 Finale. I think Volumes 3 and 5 had five episodes since they included the trilogies, although I read somewhere that the entire LGM trilogy will be on one disc and ACN and DMD on the other in this volume. I think it's better this way so you can watch LGM staight through but only if ADV will clarify the correct order of this so people who are new viewers don't wind up watching DMD before LGM.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks