What's new

Evilest Horror Badguy (1 Viewer)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
O.K. I've been reading through the whole Jason X thread, and it got me to wondering: If these fellahs ever got into a fight, who would win? Who is the toughest all time? Don't limit it to Jason and Michael and Freddy. Go with whoever you feel was the biggest, baddest, slasher of all time.

I'm sure Jason probably has the highest body count, but does that really make him the best?

Personally, I have to go with Freddy. Dude got into your dreams and you were not safe anywhere. I also have to throw a shout out to the Tall Man. Dude was just plain f***ing creepy.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
The last girl I dated....uh, never mind. You didn't see this... :D

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Wow, not a single vote for Jason or Mike. Considering the fuss over them, I figured they would get at least a couple of votes. Oh well, they may not be the baddest, but we love em all the same.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Count Orlock from Nosferatu (The Murnou version).

He releases rats with the black death into Europe, hypnotizes Knock and Hutter to be his "slaves" and then ends up killing Hutter's wife.

All for the precious blood!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks