What's new

Everyone Please read this thread!!! It deals with HBOHD (1 Viewer)

Fred DeGrandis

Stunt Coordinator
Everyone, please read this thread!!!! It deals with HD programming on HBO HD
I just submitted some feedback to HBO. The topic had to deal with the programming improvements that should be done on there HD channel. I figure that if enough emails are sent, they will eventually do something about it. Please, PLEASE go to this link and if you dont feel like typing anything, just copy and paste my feedback, or if you feel like typing some of your own words, please do so. Also, feel free to do this as many times as you would like. Use one of the 5 yahoo email accounts that you have, or just type in a fake email address( I doubt if enough people do this they will even attempt to get back to all of us). Just Please, do this. I assume that most of you would luv more of their programs in HD, The reason I posted my reply is, All you have to do go to this link and let them know how you feel, and how They need to put more programming in HD. Heres the link:
http://www.hbo.com/corpinfo/talktohbo.shtml
Dont get me wrong, I luv the Sopranos, BOB, and the many movies that they show, but imagine having OZ, Sex in the City, Arliss, Dennis Miller, Curb your Enthusiasm, and BOXING in HDTV. Here is my reply that you can copy/paste if you feel like it:
Hello,
I am a member of a home theater forum, and many of the members in this forum subscribe to HBO HD. I think that is is a good first step to have the Sopranos, Band of Brothers, and some of your movies in High Definition.I would like to see more of your original programming in High Definition, such as OZ, Dennis Miller Live,Arliss, Curb your Enthusiasm, Boxing(which looks amazing in HD)and many more of your wonderful programs.
I think that if we all work together, we can achieve some results. A little while ago, a number of Cleveland area residents took it upon ourselves to get our local NBC affiliates act in order. It took around a week I think ( hope ) we can get some results if we all do this. Even if you dont have HBOHD, please still do this.
Please post here after you have done this.
Thank you for all of your time,
Fred DeGrandis Jr.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
more important then asking for more hd programming is asking them to provide all oar programming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks