What's new

Error Playing Disney Atlantis on Sony BDP-1500 (1 Viewer)

I am really enjoying my new Samsung BDP-1500 ... even how well it upconverts standard DVDs.

I was trying to play my copy of Disney's "Atlantis" (Collector's Edition) and cannot get the player to move past the previews that begin the disc. Every time the player tries to access the menu, either automatically, or when I push the button, it defaults to the beginning of the disc and the previews begin again.

Has anyone encountered this and found a solution?

Apologies if this post is in the wrong forum.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have the Samsung 1500 and ATLANTIS, and if I remember later tonight, I'll try to see if mine will load. I will be out a good portion of the evening, so I may not be able to get to it tonight.

Yes I meant the Samsung, sorry about that. The player was just released a couple of months ago, so i wasn't aware of a firmware update so soon.

Matt, I'd love to know if you encounter the same trouble. Thanks!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Hey, Phil,

I played about an hour of the film this evening with no problems whatsoever. I did hit the chapter skip button a few times to get past the previews, but it took me to the main menu once it got to the end of the previews.

Thanks for trying. I use the chapter skip and it will continuously default back to the beginning of the disc. Very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks