What's new

Entourage: Season Four (1 Viewer)

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter

Harvey was a bit over the top crazy, but yes, best ep so far this season. Finally, an ep going back to the guys just busting on each other. It finally felt natural. And Ari was back to the old Ari. Driving a Lexus hybrid seems off though. He just seems more right in a BMW. :D

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

The Lexus hybrid actually suits him better since he can announce to Hollywood "Look, I can be environmentally conscious too, even though I live in a big huge mansion and crap all over the environment otherwise." Going 140 didn't help either!

M. Night's cameo was excellent. Printing Ari's name and giving him a new screenplay the next day was awesome. It wouldn't surprise if he is really like that.

I bet the execs at Mattell have to be happy this morning with the "Your Barbie is actually a Ken" line. :)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
One of my least favorites in while.

I dont know, it just didnt seem to do anything - with my only laugh coming from Drama breaking the news to Harvey and then commenting on Harvey threatening to E and Vince not his career.

I thought Harvey was gonna have a heart attack fighting with the waiter solving E and Vinces problem for them.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
There was some funny stuff in this episode. I think Stephen Tobolowsky (the mayor) has been in almost every HBO series now.

I found that funny because I dress almost exactly like Shyamalan was dressed when he met Ari in the graveyard.

EDIT: Switched a word.

James St

Supporting Actor
I was expecting a guest appearance for the owner of the other Lexus with the toys in the trunk. Maybe Bob Saget again or someone else who doesn't mind a little self deprecating humor.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I really liked the "money shot" with The Mayor of Beverly Hills and his date.

Huh????

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, I occasionally forget words which renders my post even more incomprehensible than usual. :)

I meant that I found Shyamalan's cameo funny because he was dressed almost exactly how I dress (jeans and the same sweatshirt)... Eh, in the end, it wasn't really all that interesting of a comment.

RichardK

Second Unit
Funny as heck ep last night. I called that it wasnt Ari's car when he opened the trunk and found 'the bag'. Surprised though that he took Mrs Ari home first like she asked. E is such a pu**y and Vince is the coolest the MF'er around.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
This may sound like a dumb question, but does anyone know if the real mayor of Beverly Hills is anything like the character from the episode? I wouldn't think so, but it seems like most people in the show are at least loosely based on someone in real life.

Good episode though. One nitpick however was the horrible continuity with the shaving cream on E's face during his phone conversation with Ari.

Well, I'm not sure you can blame the guy seeing how he has to tell a guy that could squash his career and possibly kill him that he fucked him over again.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
is that REALLY harvey? why would he make himself look that bad even to parody himself? is he really that full of it? lol.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
And the character has a fictional last name as well, to separate from the actual guy... and they seem to be cleverly avoiding ever using it again!

And while the character is exaggerated, if you read enough stories about the Weinsteins, the attitude doesn't seem that far-fetched.

TwoKings

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
my least favorite episode ever. The whole thing just did not seem to make any sense overall and seemed like one big forced reach. The mayor, Harvey...it just went nowhere. The ending was the worst when they were looking at the TMZ site...they crew could not even begin to look interested in that acting job.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"E is such a pu**y"

E is a strange one. There are times when hes very forecful, like when he got Walsh to reach the script and other times where hes a complete spineless jellyfish (especially when dealing with women).

But he clearly said he was afraid of Harvey. Harvey prob would have tried to choke him. Dramas timing was simply perfect.

ErichH

Screenwriter
Oh Man - that basket shot at the end was too funny - really sleezy! Nice follw up to the dildo collection.

Always Great Stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks