What's new

Energy Crisis? What Energy Crisis! (1 Viewer)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Even if Steorn has done what they claim, their methods are just so shady. If you were to invent a device that produced free energy, how would you go about telling the world? How would you secure financing or licensing revenue? How would you establish credibility?

I'm not sure, exactly, I would do, but I sure wouldn't do any of the stuff Steorn has done.

However, the following seem like good ideas to me:

1. Make a PowerPoint presentation depicting two versions of Earth as seen from space, one with a frowny face, and one with a smiley face, to demonstrate how your device will change the world.

2. Establish a multi-level marketing program to sell the device.

3. Enlist the endorsement of pop-star celebrities.

4. Fund the establishment of a "think tank" which will generate glowing, positive reviews of the device for publication.

5. Create an infomercial featuring SweaterGuy repeatedly saying, "NO WAY! It can't do THAT!", and then eating his words.

6. Use the JumboTron in Times Square to display a 24/7 running tally of barrels of oil saved thanks to your device.

7. Hire armies of bodyguards to protect you from the Big Oil Flyng Ninja Assassins.

8. Chicks. Lots of chicks.

9. Create a line of clothing and accessories featuring your "Free Energy" logo.

10. Sell out to Big Oil for the first offer over $10 million, and retire to the Bahamas while your invention fades into obscurity.

But that's just me.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Atlernatively, perhaps your device will enable you to bounce a signal off a star 10 light years away in order to immediately summon to your side the time travellers of 2026 who are in possession of technology lethal to the Big Oil Flying Ninja Assassins (BOFNAs).

--
H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks