What's new

Energy C-5& C-7, what else should I look at? (1 Viewer)

I just got back from "Good guys" (ok, don't laugh)and listened to "Energy" speakers for the first time. I was very impressed; since I just may be easily impressed, I'm interested in what others here think about the Energy line, particularily Energy skeptics.

I thought they sounded better then Klipsch and Bostons.
Particularily, I like how bright, clear, and solid they sound. The only brand I've liked better so far are the Viennas, but they are more expensive.

Has anyone critically compared the c5s to the c7s? I thought the c7s sounded better but they were also in a different room so hard to say, my intuition tells me they shouldn't have. I didn't think the c9 had anything on the c7s.

I'm looking at all this for a small dedicated HT room, 12X9.5 (approx). I really like clearity, I want to shake the walls, but only a little bit.

stan mucha

Stunt Coordinator
Im currenly between purchasing the c7s and c9s..i think the c9s are a little fuller sounding with more bass..i dont think any of these can be beat for the $..I have a denon 1803,so i had the c7s demoed with this amp..unfortunately they didnt have the c9s hooked up to my amp....

stan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks