What's new

Eliza Dushku MAN! This girl just keeps getting hotter! (1 Viewer)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
You're right, of course Michael. I really didn't mean to send the thread off topic. I was looking at your collage again. You did a nice job of stitching those images together.

BTW, isn't the quote in your signature supposed to be "Mexico" not "New Mexico" or is there something I'm missing?

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
John
I was just kidding about SMG - she ain't too shabby herself:)
Also, I'm not the one who put those collages together - I just found them on the WWW !
I'm not sure about the quote in my signature....I ahve not watched "The Game" in about 3 years probably. I'll have to double check sometime.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Alright guy's, has anyone seen 'The New Guy' yet? If so, what's your Dushku rating on a hotness scale of 1 - 10?
For me it doesn't matter, she could be dressed in a garbage bag and she'd still get a 10 from me! :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
You know, I was totally writing of The New Guy (didn't like the trailers) until I saw the one with the 1 second shot of Eliza. Now I think I'm going to see it. If not in the theater, I'm going to buy it at loss leader prices if Eliza's got any amount of decent screen time in there.

So fess up! Anyone seen it?

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Ok, I took one for the team and went and watched The New Guy.
Price of admission: $5.50
Price of popcorn, drink: $7.50
What its worth seeing a two minute scene of Eliza modelling hot and sexy swimsuits and riding a mechanical bull wearing a bandana for a shirt: PRICELESS!
--
The movie is only moderately funny... but the hour and a half you'll waste on filler is worth it for the scenes with our favorite screen goddess.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:eek:
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

All the emoticons in the world cant express what i was feeling
Must.. Watch.. The.. New.. Guy..

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Yes. You must. Totally worth it for the "shopping" scene on the big screen. The DVD will be nice for stills and slo-mo, though...

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Boy, DJ's reaction at the end of the swimsuit exhibition exactly mirrored my own. I will see this movie. Alone. While the missus is at work. :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, screw seeing this in the theater. I'm buying the DVD (and hiding it from the gf). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks