What's new

Eliza Dushku MAN! This girl just keeps getting hotter! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Geez, did she look incredible on Leno tonight!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
It's so funny, back when she did 'True Lies' and a small drama she did with Juliette Lewis called 'That Night', I thought that she would grow up to be kinda homely, but instead, seemingly overnight, she blossomed, BIG TIME!
I hadn't seen anything of her until her first appearance on 'Buffy' as 'Faith', and even then I had no idea this was the same girl from 'True Lies' until I saw her name on the opening credits for 'Buffy'. What a difference a few years makes!
Anyway, here's to Eliza for developing into a woman in ALL the right places. :)

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
I've been telling my guy friends how this is one of the hottest girls in the entertainment business now and they never know who I'm talking about. Sometimes the reference to the girl from Bring It On helps, but for the most part, she still seems a little unknown. Good. The less people I have to share her with then. Except you guys now I see. :frowning:
Chris

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yup, I was a fan back in the Faith/Buffy dancing scene a few seasons ago.
Of course if you want a real eye-opener as to how much she has blossomes, check her out in True Lies... :D

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Maxim has done a pictorial of her (rather tame though in comparison to others). But its the only Maxim I've ever bought! ;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Danny, yep, i've got that MAXIM issue, one of my favs along with the spread they did on Kathrine Heigl
(who was also in 'That Night' along with Eliza).
I know what you mean about her in 'TL', she was sorta "unfortunate" looking in that movie, but now...
Patrick, I saw the extended trailer for 'The New Guy' before 'Spider-man' and it actually looks pretty funny. But then again, i'd watch a movie about dirt as long as Eliza was in it! :D

StephenA

Screenwriter
She is definitely hot. I have a thing for dark haired women, so that's probably why she appeals to me. I can't watch Bring It On without feeling happy because of her being in it, if you know what I mean.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Watch out, the PC Police is on the prowl.
:laugh:
Any minute now, one of the administrators (you know who) is going to jump in and say, "shame on you all".
Hey John Williamson, who's better: Eliza Dushku or Katherine Heigal? Boy the WB sure knows how to grow em' :laugh:
Edit: BTW, that is one of the best "montage" pics of any celebrity I've ever seen.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Dome, good question, but you know what, I started this thread to admire Eliza, but it's no contest, Kathrine is pure, red hot perfection!
And to the mods, he really meant that seeing Eliza truly makes him happy and brings a smile to his face, what did you think he meant? ;)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, i watched leno last night just to see her...
Bring it on 'car wash' scene... booyah! :emoji_thumbsup:
She is hot... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks