What's new

Ebay fun (1 Viewer)

Damon Morrin

Agent
It certainly looks as though the individuals who are trying to make a killing on the Xbox and Gamecube are coming up dry. It looks as if the launch of these 2 consoles will be nothing like the PS2 from last year. It would be extremely funny if these things start selling below retail on ebay.

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
I must admit, I thought briefly about buying an extra GC while in line Saturday night. My wife came with me as we had nothing better to do on a Saturday night :D
The person in charge of administering the units asked if we EACH wanted a GC or just one? I told them just one but I thought that there may be a chance to cash in... but I couldn't do it. I couldn't deprive some poor, pathetic soul their opportunity to take home that shiny new cube! Glad I didn't do it cause when I checked online, most units were going for between $200-$275. Hardly worth the effort if you ask me.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
just curious, do you consider yourself having a pour and pathetic soul, since you too bought a GC. just curious? cause it seems from your post that you think anyone who wants a GC has a pour and pathetic soul?

(heheh just messing with ya!)

Craig Chatterton

Stunt Coordinator
I wonder if someone would try to copy that PS2 Ebay fiasco by selling an X "box" - a box with a big blue-green X on it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks