DVD w/Cereal Help

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by William Waits, Oct 26, 2002.

1. William Waits

William Waits Stunt Coordinator

As everyone knows, General Mills has a promotion by giving away various Columbia Tri-Star titles with some of their cereals. It has been going on for about 3 weeks now. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a single store in the Atlanta area that has these in stock, or has ever had them.
    Would someone be willing to get me a Bear in The Big Blue House DVD and send it to me? I am sure that we can work out the details. I am not even interested in the cereal. Please email me at [email protected]
    TIA...
    Bill

2. Vic_T

Vic_T Stunt Coordinator

of course, there's a price you pay for a free dvd. As soon as you pop in the disc, an incredibly loud and annoying (and unskipable) AOL commercial starts up. Then the Universal commercial (again, can't skip past it). It's a couple minutes before you can watch the feature. But, free is free, I guess.

3. Justin Ward

Justin Ward Supporting Actor

Up here in Canada some cereals came with free DVD copies of Air Bud

4. William Waits

William Waits Stunt Coordinator

I finally got a copy of my requested DVD... Now has anyone created a cover art for this?

Bill

5. Nate Anderson

Nate Anderson Screenwriter

Nope...I'm gonna try and come up with something for my copy of Muppets Take Manhattan that I got free with Cinnamon Toast Crunch. [​IMG]