What's new

DVD w/Cereal Help (1 Viewer)

William Waits

Stunt Coordinator
As everyone knows, General Mills has a promotion by giving away various Columbia Tri-Star titles with some of their cereals. It has been going on for about 3 weeks now. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a single store in the Atlanta area that has these in stock, or has ever had them.
Would someone be willing to get me a Bear in The Big Blue House DVD and send it to me? I am sure that we can work out the details. I am not even interested in the cereal. Please email me at [email protected].
TIA...
Bill

Vic_T

Stunt Coordinator
of course, there's a price you pay for a free dvd. As soon as you pop in the disc, an incredibly loud and annoying (and unskipable) AOL commercial starts up. Then the Universal commercial (again, can't skip past it). It's a couple minutes before you can watch the feature. But, free is free, I guess.

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Nope...I'm gonna try and come up with something for my copy of Muppets Take Manhattan that I got free with Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks