What's new

DVD File Reviews Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (1 Viewer)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Those are screen caps form the disc scattered about the review I take it? They look gorgeous! What the hell do you do on October 9th, start with Godfather or this?
Life is tough...
biggrin.gif

Dan (UK)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Hmm...Mob Murders or mini mischief?
I think I'll take both to sorta even things out. :)
BTW Dan, 7500 posts eh? Half way to 15000. Congrats.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.

Heinz W

Second Unit
Looks like a stunning set. I can only concur with the reviewer who lamented on Disney's release schedule regarding the Platinum line of discs. Two years for Aladdin? Three years for Lion King?

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
"And, thank goodness, there is no noticeable edge enhancement to lessen detail" That will please a few people! Personally I'm even more pleased about both the 5.1 remix and the original mono being present. No Warner-style revisionism here!
I'm really looking forward to this one, and this just makes it sound even better.
[Edited last by Iain Lambert on September 21, 2001 at 07:13 AM]

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Can't wait to go pick my pre-order up at the Disney Store. I can't believe their going to give us this great DVD and a free one to boot not to mention the free lithographs and the pin for $26.99 Canadian.
Now that's value.
Patrick
------------------
My DVD Collection

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
This looks like a superb set. But my wallet is beginnging to really hurt. By the end of October it's gonna need serious surgery. And then at least 2 years recovery!
laugh.gif

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
This will probably be the first Disney DVD I buy when I already owned the LD of it. And in this case I have the kick-ass LD box which I could hardly say enough about (hardcover book included - nuff said).
Still, improved resolution, even on a 1.33, is worth the consideration.
Peter Pan might be my next one it looks like. But so far I have been so pleased with the LDs (and put so much money into them) that I haven't been buying the DVD versions.
------------------
Greetings from the Humungus! The Lord Humungus!
The Warrior of the Wasteland!
The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Seth
I have the CAV LD box set too. Picked it up for $5.00! Along with Jaws CAV, Fantasia CAV, Pocohantas CAV, Cinderella CAV. ALl for $5 each from my local video store when thy dumped all their lasers.
Best money I ever spent. :)
------------------
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks